“Like a chef in pursuit of perfecting his recipe, or a beer connoisseur chasing the perfect pour, mastering how to roll a joint is an enjoyable part of the smoking ritual for cannabis enthusiasts.
While pre-rolls are fast and convenient and rollers can help simplify the process, there is something incredibly satisfying about rolling the perfect joint by hand. With some practice and patience, your hand-rolled joints are likely to have the tightness and form you desire and be packed exactly to your preference.
In this article, I’ll break down how to roll a joint step by step, and give you my best tips on how to roll a perfect joint each and every time.
Supplies to Roll a Joint
To roll a joint, there are a few items you need to have and a few things that are nice to have.
What you’ll need:
- Rolling papers of your choice
- As much cannabis as you desire – or can fit. About half a gram is the standard amount you would use to roll a joint.
Extras you can include:
- A grinder (or scissors, if you don’t have a grinder)
- A filter, which isn’t necessary but can help keep the joint intact. You can buy reusable filters or make your own out of any stiff paper, such as out of the cardboard box your joint papers came in.
- You can also use a joint roller, which can help make your joint tighter. But, I don’t think there is anything better than a hand-rolled joint done well, and, if you wanted to use a joint roller, you probably wouldn’t be reading this article, would you? …”
Read the full article by Eddie Robinson at Bloom & Oil.
Join The Most High!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.